ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2021

Attention students:

Do you still need to buy a yearbook? 

Your time is running out, don’t miss this! 

May 15th is the last day to buy a yearbook. 

There are only 75 books left, so get yours now. There will be no extra books! 

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  A representative from the Pennsylvania National Guard will be on the bridge during lunches today.  Stop by and check out the opportunities they have to offer.

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  A representative from the Air Force National Guard will be on the bridge during lunches tomorrow.  Stop by and check out the opportunities they have to offer.

Hey seniors!  Do you want something fun to do?  How about a whole week of activities?  The Mountain Echo and Horseshoe Yearbook are sponsoring the first ever Senior Week.  Tickets will be sold for $5 on the bridge during 1st and 2nd periods on 5/6 and 5/7.  Don’t miss out!

Attention 9th, 10th and 11th grade students:  The AAHS Lioneer Dance Team will be using an 

in-person tryout format this year.  All students entering grades 9-12 for the 2021-2022 school year are eligible to try out.  If interested, please email Mrs. Schmoke at [email protected] and provide your name, grade, and school email address.  There will be a mandatory meeting and practice on May 11th from 2:45 to 4 PM.

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  Looking for a great summer job where you have an opportunity to be outside, earn some cash and have a great time?  Then becoming a member of the DelGrosso’s Park Team is for you!  Stop by the table on the bridge during lunches on Friday, May 7th, see what positions they have to offer and how you can join this incredible team.

Attention students taking the SAT this Saturday:  The doors by the Planetarium will be open at 7:30 for check in for your SAT.  Be sure to bring your ID, ticket, number 2 pencils, and calculator.  If you are not taking the essay, you can expect to be finished by 12:30.  If you are taking the essay, you will be done at approximately 1:00.  Listen to the announcements on Friday for any updates or changes to this plan.