ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2021

Attention students:

Do you still need to buy a yearbook? 

Your time is running out, don’t miss this! 

May 15th is the last day to buy a yearbook. 

There are only 75 books left, so get yours now. There will be no extra books! 

Attention students:  Dates for summer school are June 17 – July 2.  We will offer both 

in-person and remote options for all classes with the exception of Physical Education.  Physical Education will only be offered in-person.  Please see Mr. Neely’s email for more information and the link to register.

Attention all students at AAHS:  Foreign Language Club is sponsoring a Foreign Language Week this week.  Theme day for Friday is Language Support Day, where all students and teachers are asked to wear clothing that represents a language other than English.  Teams that are a part of the scavenger hunt, keep up the good work!  Also, respond correctly to a trivia question each day this week for a chance to be put into a drawing to win a small prize.  For more information and to enter for prizes, please join the AAHS Foreign Language Week Google Classroom with the code: p2bxgx5

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  A representative from the Air Force National Guard will be on the bridge during lunches today.  Stop by and check out the opportunities they have to offer.

Hey seniors!  Do you want something fun to do?  How about a whole week of activities?  The Mountain Echo and Horseshoe Yearbook are sponsoring the first ever Senior Week.  Tickets will be sold for $5 on the bridge during 1st and 2nd periods today and tomorrow.  Don’t miss out!

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  Looking for a great summer job where you have an opportunity to be outside, earn some cash and have a great time?  Then becoming a member of the DelGrosso’s Park Team is for you!  Stop by the table on the bridge during lunches this Friday –  see what positions they have to offer and how you can join this incredible team.

Attention students taking the SAT this Saturday:  The doors by the Planetarium will be open at 7:30 for check in for your SAT.  Be sure to bring your ID, ticket, number 2 pencils, and calculator.  If you are not taking the essay, you can expect to be finished by 12:30.  If you are taking the essay, you will be done at approximately 1:00.  Listen to the announcements on Friday for any updates or changes to this plan.