ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2021

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  Keystone tests will be given next week on Monday May 17, Wednesday May 19, and Friday May 21.  Only students who are taking Keystone tests will report to the high school on those dates.  All other students will complete asynchronous assignments posted by their teachers at home on those days.  If you have any questions, see your Assistant Principal.

ATTENTION SENIORS:  Have you made your final decision about plans for after graduation?  Let your school counselor know where you want your final transcript sent.

ATTENTION SENIORS:  Applications for the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth Scholarship are now available in the counseling office and on our website.  You must be eligible for McKinney-Vento assistance or have experienced homelessness while in school within the last 6 years to apply for the scholarship.  Application deadline is May 28.

ATTENTION SENIORS:  Applications for the Blair County Chapter of the PA Association of School Retirees are now available.  You must be in an approved program leading toward an elementary or secondary teaching certificate.  Completed applications are to be mailed to the address on the application before June 1.

ATTENTION SENIORS:  Applications are now available on our website and google classroom for the Robert Lebendig Scholarship.  Any senior can apply for this scholarship.  Completed applications can be mailed to the address on the application and you can pick up a copy of your transcript in the guidance office to attach to it.  Hard copies are also available outside the counseling office.  Deadline to mail your completed application is May 15.