ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2021

The PSAT will take place today and start promptly at 8:00.  No students are permitted to enter the room after testing has begun.

ATTENTION ALL LOVERS OF ART!  Whether you love visual art or the written word, consider joining Et cetera, the Art & Literary Magazine of AAHS.  We will have a short organizational meeting after school this Thursday, October 14th in A213.  If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lowe in A213 or email her at [email protected].  See you tomorrow!

Attention Students:  The make up date for Provine school pictures will be October 18th.  This will be the LAST chance to have your photo taken to be included in the yearbook.  Students will report to the student commons during their English classes.  Please look for passes at the end of this week.  If you do not receive a pass, please see Mrs. Vanish.

Attention Student Council:  There will be a Student Council meeting tomorrow, Thursday, October 14th at 7AM in the Theater Commons area.

Attention students:  Check out the fall Horseshoe Yearbook survey on google docs all this week!

Anyone interested in joining the National Art Honor Society should see one of the Art teachers for an application.  Applicants must have earned an A in all Art classes taken at the High School and an overall GPA of an 86%.  Applications are due Friday, October 22nd.

Attention Juniors and Seniors:  Due to a supply shortage with Claysburg Pizza, the Claysburg Stromboli Fundraiser benefiting the 2022 Prom has been changed.  Order forms and money are now due on Wednesday, October 20th.  The orders will now be delivered to the AAHS on WEDNESDAY, November 3rd.  Please contact Mrs. Harris or Mr. Dumm for more information.

Attention StudentsA representative from South Hills Business School will be set up during lunches tomorrow, October 14th.  Please stop by their table if you are interested in more information.