ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021

Attention students:  There will be a brief informational meeting after school on Tuesday, October 26th, in room A225 for all freshmen who are interested in wrestling.

Hey all AAHS students!  Don’t let BG’s “Dawg Pound” claim their territory when OUR Altoona girls’ volleyball team takes them on at the Field House tonight October 25th.  Let’s show them what coming into the Lion’s Den is all about!  The theme is Favorite JERSEY.  

P.S. – we heard Mr. Saboe is also offering extra credit if you go and get loud!

Attention Seniors: Applications are now available for the Bud Lutty Scholarship. Please stop by guidance to pick up the Preliminary Scholarship Application and a listing of the employers that contribute to the fund. Students who are either employees or dependents of employees of these contributing employers are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Completed applications must be mailed to the address on the application.  Application deadline is December 31.

Attention Students: A representative from Edinboro University will be set up during lunches on Tuesday, October 26. Please stop by the table if you are interested in receiving more information.

Attention Students: A representative from Gettysburg University will be set up during lunches on Wednesday, October 27. Please stop by the table if you are interested in receiving more information.

Attention Students:  Information is now available in the counseling office for the “No Sweat” Scholarship.  This scholarship is worth $2,500.  Please visit the website at www.cirkledin.com for more information.  Deadline is December 31st.

Attention Seniors:  Burger King is offering scholarships from one thousand dollars to fifty thousand dollars.  Please visit their website for the criteria and application at www.burgerkingscholars.com.  Application deadline is December 15th.

Attention Seniors:  The Elks National Foundation is offering scholarships to seniors.  For more information visit the website at enf.elks.org/MVS for complete details.  Deadline is 

November 15th.