ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2021

Attention 9th grade students:  A reminder that the GACTC Open House is Tuesday, 

December 7th from 5 PM to 7 PM.  Come and see one or more of their programs, get the inside scoop from some of their current students, and decide for yourself if GACTC should be part of your day for next year.

Attention Students:  Provine Studios will be here Tuesday, December 7th for school picture retakes.  If you did not have your school picture taken or are not happy with your picture, please sign up in the Main Office for a retake.

Attention Students:  In preparation for the December break, we hope everyone will participate in the Student Council Holiday Theme Dress Days.  Holiday Dress Days will be every Tuesday starting December 7th.  Let’s kick off the 1st week with a friendly competition:

Grades 9th and 11th will dress in red representing Santa

Grades 10th and 12th will dress in green representing the Grinch

Attention Seniors:  Applications are now available for the Bud Lutty Scholarship.  Please stop by guidance to pick up the Preliminary Scholarship Application and a listing of the employers that contribute to the fund.  Students who are either employees or dependents of employees of these contributing employers are eligible to apply for this scholarship.  Completed applications must be mailed to the address on the application.  Application deadline is December 31st.

Attention Seniors:  If you are planning on attending Penn State in the fall, please stop by the scholarship stand for a list of major specific scholarships or visit their website at www.altoona.psu.edu/student-aid for more information.  Specific scholarship and deadlines will be posted on their website.