ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 14, 2022

Attention Sophomores: Any 10th grade student still interested in attending a leadership workshop is encouraged to sign up to interview for the nationally renowned Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Seminar. We have extended the deadline to sign up until Tuesday, January 18th. Please email Mrs. Anderson at [email protected] if interested. Students could earn college scholarships for being selected to attend this conference. The seminar is planning to be IN PERSON this year! Our school can send one representative. The cost to attend is $225. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Feel free to visit www.hoby.org for more information.

ATTENTION JUNIORS TAKING THE SAT THIS SPRING: Mr. Spayd’s S.A.T. Math Practice Program for the Spring has begun. Each week a new short Math Practice will be available on Google Classroom. Week #1 Practice has been downloaded and is ready to be completed. The Practice will be accompanied by an S.A.T. Math Formula-sheet and a KEY to check answers. To access the Google Classroom use the code:
2 u f 5 6 p d
If you have any questions, see Mr. Spayd in Room B213 or email him at [email protected].

Attention Students: This is just a reminder that student schedules for the second semester can be found on Skyward. Hard copies will not be available. Again, student schedules can be found on Skyward.

Attention Seniors: Applications for the AAHS Alumni Scholarship are now available outside the counseling office. Completed applications must be returned to the counseling office by March 4. Late applications will not be accepted for any reason.

Attention Seniors: Applications for the Devon Pfirsching Scholarship are now available outside the counseling office. You must have proof that you will be attending post-secondary education either by submitting college applications and/or acceptances and you must have participated in a sport and/or club activity. Completed applications must be turned into the counseling office by 3:00 February 28th. Late applications will not be accepted for any reason.

Attention Seniors: Applications for the Kiera Chirdon Memorial Scholarship are now available outside the counseling office. This scholarship will be awarded to a cancer survivor or orchestra student who plans on continuing their education. Completed applications must be turned into the counseling office by 3:00 February 28th. Late applications will not be accepted for any reason.