Computer club to participate in Dungeons and Dragons Day before break

Sydney Wilfong

Let’s play! The computer club meets on most Fridays in room B314. For more information, contact the adviser of the club, Jesse Frailey.

Sydney Wilfong, Reporter

On Dec. 14, computer club is participating in Dungeons and Dragons Day before the holiday break. Anthony Derubis is hosting the event in room B314.

During more typical meetings of computer club, the members enjoy their time together with their friends while playing games.

“Usually I have a couple students who are on the computers, some who are playing video games and some who are playing board games (usually with me),” club adviser Jesse Frailey said.

However, on this particular Friday, the computer club is doing something a little different to celebrate the upcoming holiday break by hosting the Dungeons and Dragons day event.

The event is open to club members and anyone interested in computers and gaming.

“This will serve as an introduction as well as a jumping off point for students to go further if they enjoy it,” Frailey said.

Frailey encourages those who are interested to attend and experience the club firsthand.

“There is no official sign up. Just show up and join in!” Frailey said.

Contact Frailey [email protected] for any questions.

Sydney Wilfong
Join the club!
Outside of Frailey’s room (B314), all the information for upcoming meetings and special days.