With the school year coming to an end, what’s one goal you completed this year? What’s one you have for next year?

%22This+year+I+didn%27t+fail+a+prelab.+I+want+to+study+before+every+test+next+year%2C%22+sophomore+Mehki+Perez+said.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

"This year I didn't fail a prelab. I want to study before every test next year," sophomore Mehki Perez said.

Minya Strobel

Minya Strobel

Minya Strobel

Jada Quinn and Minya Strobel

• "This year I made new friends, and next year? I want to improve my academic ability," sophomore Harrison Link said.

• "This year I got good grades, next year I want to make new friends," sophomore Allie Everhart said.

• "I got good grades this year. Next year my goal is to participate in more school related activities," sophomore Layla Shelow said.

• "This year I started to do better in my classes. Next year I want to graduate," junior Paine Savoy said.

• "My goal this year was to get honor roll, which I did. My goal next year is to have a job," senior Alex Colbert said.

• "This year I didn't fail a prelab. I want to study before every test next year," sophomore Mehki Perez said.

• "This year my goal was to try harder on tests. My goal for next year... dude, I want to get married," senior Kyrah Miller said.

• "My goal for this year was to not get out of school. Next year I just want to pass," sophomore Ethan Clouser said.

• "My goal this year was trying harder on tests. Next year is to get higher grades," sophomore Kyra Young said.

• "This year I improved my grades, and next year I want to get a job," sophomore Sarah Salih said.