Announcements for Sept. 24

Attention Juniors & Seniors Taking the S.A.T this fall:  Mr. Spayd has S.A.T. Math practice (#1-#5) on a Google Classroom site.  These represent the first 5 weeks of school.  Anyone can join and participate.  Each week there will be a new Math practice placed onto the Classroom for the first 12 weeks of the school year.

Access Code:  a  7  7  5  z  f  7

Any questions, [email protected]

Attention Students:  Any current 11th or 12th grade student that has completed ANY community service, please reach out to Ms. Fox at [email protected].  You could qualify for a $200 Challenge award.  Deadline is September 28th.

Attention Students: Rutgers University is hosting a Virtual Open House.  Choose what works for you:  Monday, September 21st from 6pm-8pm, Saturday, October 17th from 10 am-12pm, and Wednesday, November 18th from 6pm-8pm.  Email:  [email protected]

Phone-973-353-5205.  

Attention Students:  Students interested in joining Games Club, please join the Google Classroom using the code:

Access Code:  n g 4 r t v m

Any questions, please email Mr. Harber at [email protected]

Attention Students:  All girls interested in participating in Girls League, please have your application and recommendations turned in by 8 pm today to Mrs. Dixon-email to [email protected].  

Attention Students:  There will be a virtual college meeting with a representative from Susquehanna University on Thursday 09/24/2020@ 10:00 am.  You can join by following this link:  https://susqu.zoom.us/i/93505539029.  It you plan to attend and it is during one of your synchronous classes you must inform your teacher and are responsible for any work you miss.  Thanks and have a great day!

Attention Students:  This is your last chance to take advantage of the best yearbook sale and promotion of the school year.  If you purchase your yearbook this week, you can get up to 4 free icons printed on the cover of your yearbook for a custom look.  The price of the yearbook is also at its lowest price of the year at $60.  The promotion is ending this Friday, September 25th.  Don’t miss out!

Attention Students:  Students interested in joining FBLA, please join the Google Classroom using the code:

Access Code:  p m v p m o 5

If you have any questions or want more information contact Mr. Frailey at [email protected]