Announcements for Jan. 6

ATTENTION SOPHOMORES:  Any tenth grade student interested in attending a leadership workshop is encouraged to sign up to interview for the nationally renowned Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Seminar.  Deadline to sign up is Friday, January 15, 2021.  Please email Mrs. Anderson at [email protected] if interested.  At this time the conference is planning to be held virtually in June 2021.  You could earn college scholarships for being selected to attend this conference.  Our school can send one representative.  The cost to attend is $225.  Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.  Feel free to visit www.hoby.org for more information.
ATTENTION ALL SENIORS:  Emails were sent out to seniors who have not turned in information needed for graduation.  If you received a “Graduation Information Needed” email from [email protected], please respond immediately.  Caps/Gowns and Diplomas will be ordered this month and if your information is not turned in, the items will not be ordered for you.  If you did not receive an email, the information has already been received.  If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Hallinan at [email protected].
ATTENTION JUNIORS TAKING THE S.A.T. THIS SPRING (#1):  Mr. Spayd has S.A.T. Math Practice #1 located on his Google Classroom site.  He will continue to place a new weekly practice on this site for a total of 12 weeks.  Each practice takes about 20-30 minutes to complete.  A formula-sheet and answer-key will accompany each practice.  Any student planning to take the S.A.T. this spring is more than welcome to join.  Over 90 students actively used this S.A.T. site during the fall semester, so join the crowd and improve your S.A.T. test scores.
                        Access Code:  a 7 7 5 z f 7
Any questions, email:  [email protected]