“Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire” tells intriguing story

Allison Little

The book was released on July 8, 2000. The movie was released on Nov 18, 2005.

Allison Little, Reporter

The “Harry Potter” series is incredibly popular. There are seven books and eight movies in the franchise. The best book and movie is the fourth, “Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.” 

A competition is being held at Hogwarts where three students from three different schools have to compete in the Triwizard Tournament. Harry was also selected to compete in the tournament. Harry reaches the end, but it all ended up being a set-up from Voldemort.

This book is the best in the series because it gives us more insight into other schools in the wizarding world and has the most interesting plot. 

This book provides us more information on Tom Riddle, young Voldemort, and educates us on the amount of people in the wizarding world through description of the Quiditch World Cup. 

With it being one of the longer books in the franchise, it provides more detail and better imagery. The plot is incredibly interesting with a fantastic surprise ending that further develops the over-all plot of the entire series. 

The book also has lots of fun aspects, like a dance for all three schools. It is a perfect mixture of easy reading and enjoyable plot. 

The Triwizard Tournament was incredibly entertaining and a perfect fourth book for a fantastic series.