Breaking News
  • January 31Lunch- Philly Style Cheese Steak, Home Fries, Italian Salad, Choice of Fruit & Milk
  • January 31Announcements for today!
  • January 30Gettysburg College Jewish Studies Committee is awarding cash prizes of up to $1,000 during their Fourth Annual Georges Lieber Essay Contest on Resistance. See announcements for more information.
  • January 30Lunch- Rodeo Burger, Steamed Peas, Baby Carrots, Choice of Fruit & Milk
  • January 30Announcements for today!
  • January 26Announcements for today!
  • January 26Lunch- Pasta with Meat Sauce, Steamed Peas, Red Pepper Strips, Choice of Fruit & Milk

Welcome back to another episode of InTune!

This week I want to talk about my recent favorite songs and why. It’s a range of songs today, from Pink Floyd to Childish Gambino, but still relatively similar. 

Starting this episode off, we have Sunday by Earl Sweatshirt (ft. Frank Ocean). I recently just found Earl Sweatshirt from a friend and I wish I found him sooner. His songs are so good and this one is a personal favorite right now. It’s groovy and has a fantastic beat to it. If you’re trying to get into Earl Sweatshirt, I totally recommend this song because it also features Frank Ocean who has a very similar style as Earl. 

Continuing with Frank Ocean, we have is White Ferrari. This song is super popular, or at least it was a few weeks ago. But, it’s such a gorgeous song and there is literally no going wrong with Frank Ocean. The lyrics of this song also hit super close to home and this song will forever stay in my playlist. 

My favorite throwback for the 2010’s is What Kind of Love by Childish Gambino. I just found it recently, purely by accident when trying to make a new playlist for a friend but I am so delighted to have found it. I love Childish Gambino’s voice and it’s such a soft song. I absolutely adore this song and think it belongs perfectly in my personal favorites of the week. 

The Fletcher Memorial Home by Pink Floyd is my final song for this week’s favorites. This song has always been a favorite from Pink Floyd. This song reminds me of jamming along with my dad in his old van during the cold nights after a long day of dance. If there’s something I love about this song it’s that it’s like a lullaby in some parts, almost movie-esque.  The emotion portrayed in this song is astonishing. Sometimes when I hear this song I can hear my dad singing it too, which makes it even more special for me.

Activate Search
InTune [#6]