Announcements for 11/16/2023

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2023

Attention all 9th-12th grade Wrestlers: Please report Friday, November 17th to room B107 for our first mandatory practice after school.

Attention FLC members: The holidays are upon us, and students “me gusta” this time of year! Join us today, Thursday, November 16th in a special venue – the Planetarium – from 2:55-3:30PM to discuss upcoming events.

Hey AAHS! It’s another Funky Friday! This Friday’s theme is Jersey Day – wear any jersey of your favorite team. Let’s get in the AAHS Mountain Lion spirit! Jersey Day –
this Friday!

Attention everyone: #EvanStrong bracelets and #ConnorStrong bracelets are being sold for $1.00 in the Main Office. The bracelets are in support of 2021 AAHS grad Evan Sanders and his brother, Connor Sanders, a member of this year’s senior class. Please support the family as these two brothers deal with individual health issues. All proceeds benefit the Sanders family.

Attention boys: Try-outs for varsity boys basketball, grades 10-12, will be held on: Friday, 11-17-23, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Saturday, 11-18-23, 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Monday, 11-20-23, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
You must have physical papers turned in to the athletic office prior to Friday in order to try out. Try-outs will be held in the AAHS Fieldhouse.

Attention anybody interested in running indoor track: There will be an organizational meeting Monday, November 20th after school in room A225 (BIC room). The meeting will be brief. If you can’t attend, see Coach Adams in room B220.

Attention Seniors: The Central PA Chapter of Women’s Transportation Seminar has provided us with information about several scholarship opportunities for female students who are considering a career related to transportation, such as Engineer, Construction, Architect, Public Relations and Historian, just to name a few. Stop by the literature rack outside of the Guidance Office for more information. Deadline is December 8th!