Computer club open to new members

Benjamin Blackie

Type away! Come to computer club to work on homework, meet new friends and find similar computer interests. This Friday, Sept. 28, computer club’s second meeting will be held in B314.

Sydney Wilfong, Reporter

Friday on Sept. 28, computer club is having their second meeting after school in Room B314.

“I joined it because I believe it’s a good opportunity to meet people with similar beliefs in technology and computer games in general,” senior Cameron Faust said.

If you need a place to do homework and want a place to meet new friends who have similar interests–computer club could be a good fit.

“I enjoy it because it’s a place I can go and do my homework or talk to friends and have fun and interact with the teacher himself and get stuff done,” sophomore Alec Clark said.

Being in computer club requires little knowledge about computers. If someone loves technology or is not that advanced with computers and is focused on meeting new friends or finishing homework consider joining.

Computer club meets every other Friday. The club advisor is Jesse Frailey. Contact Frailey at [email protected].