Announcements for 11/2/2023

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2023

The Maniacs would like to congratulate the girls Soccer team on their 7-0 win against State College to clinch the playoff title! They now play on Saturday in Erie. Also, the girls Volleyball team beat Central Mountain in 3 games Tuesday. They now move on to the district playoff game on Thursday at Bald Eagle. If you see girls from these teams, wish them good luck and congratulations!

Attention all students who are currently participating in the Dual Enrollment program with Mt. Aloysius: The Mount has sent cool t-shirts for each of you. Please get your teacher’s permission to stop by the Guidance Office 1st or 2nd period and see the student workers to pick up your shirt starting today through Thursday, November 9th.

Attention students: There will be an open gym tonight from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at the AAHS Fieldhouse for any male students in grades 9-12 who are interested in playing basketball. If you are participating in a Fall sport, you are not permitted to attend. Thanks.

Attention students: An admissions counselor from Bucknell University will be visiting today during lunch periods. Stop by and say hello!

Attention everyone: #EvanStrong bracelets are being sold for $1.00 in the Main Office. The bracelets are in support of 2021 AAHS grad Evan Sanders and his family in the battle against Evan’s recent diagnosis. Please support their family by stopping and buying a bracelet.

Attention students: If you have completed an application for a parking permit, please pick up your pass in the Main Office.

Calling all high school students to be part of an action-packed activities night on Thursday, November 9th, filled will a thrilling dodgeball tournament, friendly games of cornhole, badminton, and volleyball, and a refreshing dip in the pool. Don’t miss out on the chance to make new friends, showcase your athletic skills, and create lasting memories – $2 at the door, ID required! See you there! Sign-up papers for the dodgeball tourney can be picked up at Mr. Palfey’s.