• May 10Announcements for 05/10/24
  • May 10Lunch for 05/10/24 - Hot Ham & Cheese on Pretzel Bun
  • May 10Breakfast for 05/13/24 - Waffles
  • May 9Announcements for 05/09/24
  • May 9Breakfast for 05/10/24 - Biscuit with Sausage Gravy
  • May 9Lunch for 05/09/24 - Turkey Stack, Mashed Potatoes
  • May 8Lunch for 05/08/24 - Chimichurri Pork Tacos, Refried Beans

Little writes big

Adrian Pacifico

Junior Izayah Little joined the Mountain Echo staff this year. Even though he’s a writer, he likes to go around with a camera and microphone to ask people questions about current school events. 

Although all Mountain Echo reporters contribute to the website, they can specialize in different areas.  Little specializes in sports.

“Going out and getting to record people is always fun, even if it’s just for a few minutes … My teacher lets us go out and record when we’re done with an assignment or when we need it before a deadline, ” Little said. 

Many people may be antisocial, but talking to someone who you know nothing about is a great way to prepare yourself for what life may throw at you. 

“It seemed fun to make something that everyone could be able to see. Also, I like it because I like being a journalist. I’m able to ask people their opinions on different subjects and get their reactions on new events,“ Little said. 

Being on the Yearbook, Mountain Echo, or MLTV is something that many students are proud of.  Some staff members even sign up for the class for the next school year. 

“I really want to continue working as a journalist, so I might go down to Florida and work there as some type of journalist,” Little said.  

Although Little hasn’t written many stories, he has decided to focus on podcasting this year.  His first podcast will feature coaching interviews. He does his work during class and even has time to fanboy over Penn State whenever someone brings it up.