Announcements for 3/4/2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2024

Attention Galapagos Travelers: The next fundraiser starts today! Check our google classroom for details.
Attention any student interested in a 2019 or 2020 JUNIOR HIGH yearbook: It’s your lucky day! We have extra yearbooks from those two years and will be selling them for $5 cash in Mrs. Hetrick’s room, A226, the week of March 4th. Stop by and get yours, while supplies last!
Attention Seniors: If you are planning to apply for the Big A Booster Club Scholarship, the March 15th deadline is fast approaching. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must be a member of a varsity sport and a parent must be a current member of the Big A Booster Club. Don’t delay! Other scholarships that share the March 15th deadline are for Horatio Alger and the Class of 1971. Finally, the Gioiosa and McEldowney scholarships have a March 18th deadline!
Attention Seniors: The deadline to order the Class of 2024 Senior Panoramic has been extended. If you are still interested in purchasing a print of the picture for $25 from Two Twenty Studios, please pick up an envelope outside of Mrs. Dumm’s room, B120. Please make any checks payable to Two Twenty Studios. All orders and money are due to Mrs. Dumm in B120 no later than Thursday, March 7th.
Attention Juniors – Are you interested in being a Senior Class Officer next year? If so, pick up an application outside of Mrs. Dumm’s room, B120. All completed applications are due no later than Thursday, March 28th. No late applications will be accepted. A mandatory meeting for all interested applicants will be held in Mrs. Dumm’s room on Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 AM.
Attention SOAR students: Permission slips for our March 19th field trip are available outside of Mrs. Dumm’s Room, B120. Please pick one up as soon as possible.
Attention job seekers of all ages: DelGrosso’s Amusement Park is hiring for this upcoming summer! If you are interested in working for DelGrosso, please stop by and talk to the hiring rep that will be here during lunches on Thursday, March 7th.
Seniors: If you sold PowerHouse Subs to help raise money for your AfterGlo, all money and orders are due to Mrs. Irwin in Room A334 by the end of the day THIS Thursday, March 7th. The orders will be delivered on Wednesday, March 27th.
Seniors: If you want plenty of door prizes at your AfterGlo, then you need to help sell the remaining Gardner’s Candies. Stop by Mrs. Irwin’s classroom (A334) and pick up a box to sell. Easter is coming up soon and parents will be looking to buy candies to fill their children’s baskets.

Attention Seniors: Have you participated in Cross Country and/or Track and Field for 2 consecutive years and are looking for Scholarship opportunities? If so, you will want to stop by the Guidance office to pick up an application for the M. Gordon & Jane White Scholarship. Fully completed applications need to be returned by March 30th to the Guidance Office or either Mrs. Foreman or Mrs. Quinn.