Prom and AfterGlo planning in progress

This year’s prom takes place on May 17, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Blair County Convention Center. The seniors only AfterGlo event takes place at Lakemont Park, from 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. that night. 

On the week of April 29, a Google Form will be sent out to juniors and seniors pertaining to buying a ticket for both events. Students will then be able to pick up and pay for the ticket the week of May 6-10 during lunch hours. 

If an individual cannot attend lunch hours, prom tickets are also available in room B120 from 7:15 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. to be picked up and paid for. AfterGlo tickets can be picked up in room A334 at the same time. 

Tickets are on sale for $15 for each event. If individuals want to bring an underclassman guest, they will need to fill out a guest form. The forms can be found in the junior and senior principals’ offices starting in April.

Deidra Dumm is in charge of prom relations; she can be found in room B120. Paula Irwin is in charge of AfterGlo relations; she can be found in room A334. Both teachers can be approached with questions about the events.