• April 26Lunch for 04/26/24 - Cheesy Breadsticks with Sauce
  • April 26Breakfast for 04/29/24 - Waffles
  • April 26Announcements for 04/26/2024
  • April 25Announcements for 04/25/2024
  • April 25Breakfast for 04/26/24 - Biscuit with Sausage Gravy
  • April 25Lunch for 04/25/24 - Chicken over Biscuit
  • April 24Lunch for 04/24/24 - Chimichurri Pork Tacos

Announcements for 04/12/2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2024

MARCH MADNESS UPDATE:

The Sweet Sixteen did not disappoint, as teachers who previously rolled through the first two rounds of the tournament all faced stiff competition. All of our 1-seeds are now eliminated, as Science Department Head Mrs. Hogan advanced to the Elite Eight in a close matchup. She will face Art Champion and 3-seed Mr. Hoover.

Nobody is bringing the HEAT like Mrs. Chestney, who just reached the Elite Eight as a 9-seed! But she’s not department champion yet, as 2-seed Mr. Marasco now stands in her way to the Final Four.

Our day one total donations for the Altoona Food Bank were… (cue crickets sound if possible) … $11.00. Please consider giving at lunch today to promote your favorite teacher or principal. Every $1.00 donated equals two additional votes. Enjoy the rest of the Sweet Sixteen matchups!

Attention Seniors: If you ordered a copy of the Senior Class Panoramic from Two Twenty Studios, pictures can be picked up in Mrs. Dumm’s room, B120.

Attention Seniors:  Are you planning to attend post-secondary training to become an EMT or Paramedic?  The Guidance office has just been presented with a scholarship opportunity for students who are pursuing a career in the emergency medical services field.  Currently there is a dire need for emergency service providers not only in our area, but across the country! For more information about this scholarship opportunity, please email our 11 th  grade counselor, Mrs. Starr, at [email protected]. This opportunity won’t be around long so don’t wait!