AP Students prepare for testing season

Work+for+worksheets++Students+are+often+given+many+worksheets+to+complete+a+night+to+cram+for+the+FRQ+portion+of+the+AP+test.+
Olivia McMinn
Work for worksheets Students are often given many worksheets to complete a night to cram for the FRQ portion of the AP test.

As April draws closer to the end and May comes quickly approaching, students are at the dawn of AP test season. For students in Advanced Placement classes, the beginning weeks of May are testing weeks. Taking a multiple part test, students must show off all topics and subjects that they have learned over the course of their year. 

Currently, AP classes have already started the review process: Going over packets of multiple choice problems, reviewing Free Response questions and memorizing theorems and equations. Teachers provide study material from tests in past years and special worksheets designed to prepare students. 

“I go to after school study sessions to prepare for the AP tests, but I’m not too nervous because I took some AP tests last year,” junior Courtney Irwin said. “I am not scared as much for economics because there are no essays but for Euro–I’m a bit uneasy.”