Spring play announced , Disney trip canceled

Sing%21+2020+graduate%2C+Mia+Zlupko+practices+a+song+from+last+years+spring+play.+

Horseshoe Yearbook

Sing! 2020 graduate, Mia Zlupko practices a song from last years spring play.

Taryn Rowles, Guest Writer

On Dec. 17 Ben Cossitor  announced what the spring play will be. There will of course be many changes though, because of Covid-19. The drama club will not be going to Disney. 

This affects many drama students and people who attend the plays and shows, but hopefully they can pull through.                 

“It was announced that unfortunately we will NOT be going to Disney this year. It sucks, but it’s the only decision we could make given how uncertain everything still is. The directors are still hoping to plan a day trip for the end of the year which will be far less expensive and still give us a fun day to celebrate together. In the past, we have taken day trips to Cedar Point, Busch Gardens and NYC. The cost is typically around $200-250. We’ll have more updates later in the spring if it looks like this is possible,” adviser Ben Cossiter stated. 

There will not be a Disney trip, but there might be another trip the students can look forward to. Other than that, Cossiter decided that doing the musical “ You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brownwould be a nice fit. Everyone’s excited to see what they can put together!