Mountain Echo begins fundraising

Check+this+out%21+The+Mountain+Echo+staff+is+selling+Glow+candles%2C+essential+oils%2C+wax+melts%2C+aromas%2C+bath+bombs+and+more+to+fund+raise+for+a+trip+to+Columbia+Scholastic+Press+Association.+If+you+would+like+to+purchase+anything+see+a+staff+member.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Mountain Echo begins fundraising

Check this out! The Mountain Echo staff is selling Glow candles, essential oils, wax melts, aromas, bath bombs and more to fund raise for a trip to Columbia Scholastic Press Association. If you would like to purchase anything see a staff member.

Ben Blackie

Ben Blackie

Ben Blackie

Kamika Helsel, Reporter

The Mountain Echo Newspaper is currently selling multiple items to raise money to possibly go to New York to attend Columbia Scholastic Press Association for a convention. The news writing staff will be selling candles, wax melts, oils, bath bombs and more. 

“Mckenzie Quirin is in charge of organizing our fundraising and thought Glow candles and bath bombs would be a good first sale.  All newspaper staff students are able to sell the items and online ordering is also available.  Any support from teachers and students is appreciated,” news writing adviser Wanda Vanish said. 

If you are interested in purchasing any of the merchandise contact Ben Blackie, Vanish or any staff member. 

To shop  online click here and enter fundraiser ID 205434.