Games club gets dice rolling

Game+on%21%0AThe+Games+Club+holds+meetings+at+room+A203+on+every+other+Thursday+for+anyone+interested+in+joining.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Games club gets dice rolling

Game on!
The Games Club holds meetings at room A203 on every other Thursday for anyone interested in joining.

Game on! The Games Club holds meetings at room A203 on every other Thursday for anyone interested in joining.

Caden McMaster

Caden McMaster

Caden McMaster

Caden McMaster, Reporter

The games club has had several meetings. They have weekly meetings for students to enjoy playing any sort of games such as chess, checkers and other board games with other members of the club. The club meets in room A-203 every other Thursday after school from 2:45-3:45.

This club appeals to all students who are interested in any type of games of all types.

One of the reasons that this club was formed was to give students a forum for people to meet and play games with others of similar interests.

“It is difficult to find live competition with people who enjoy the same games as each person does,” adviser Chris Strawmier said.

The games club is still accepting new members all the time and anyone can join in A-203