ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021

Attention Sophomores and Seniors:  Jostens will be doing a presentation today in the high school auditorium during 1st and 2nd period.  Sophomores will attend during 1st period and Seniors will attend during 2nd period.  Please go to your 1st and 2nd period classes and wait to be called down.  All students are asked to bring their Chromebooks to the assembly.

Attention 9th Grade Boys Interested in Trying Out for Boys’ Basketball:   Tryouts for 9th grade basketball will be today through Wednesday, November 24th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM at the Junior High School.  If you plan on trying out, you MUST have all physical paperwork turned in prior to tryouts.  If you have any questions, contact Coach Klausman at [email protected].   

Attention Students:  A representative from Mount Aloysius College will be set up during lunches on Friday, December 3rd.  Please stop by the table if you are interested in receiving more information.

If you are planning on attending Penn State in the fall, please stop by the scholarship stand for a list of major specific scholarships or visit their website at www.Altoona.psu.edu/student-aid for more information.  Specific scholarships and deadlines will be posted on their website.

Attention Seniors:  The Central PA Chapter of the Women’s Transportation Seminar is announcing the continuation of its local and national scholarship program.  The scholarships are open to female students currently attending high school, trade school, junior college, undergraduate school, or graduate school in Pennsylvania.  Any female student who is considering a career related to transportation may apply.  For directions and applications, please visit the website for more information.  Completed applications must be received at the email or mailing address by Friday, December 10th.