Announcements for Sept. 18

Attention Juniors & Seniors Taking the S.A.T this fall:  Mr. Spayd has S.A.T. Math practice (#1) on a Google Classroom site.  Anyone can join and participate.  Each week there will be a new Math Practice placed onto the Classroom for the first 12 weeks of the school year.

Access Code:  a  7  7  5  z  f  7

Any questions, [email protected]

Attention Students:  Anyone interested in joining the Youth and Government Club can go onto Google Classroom and use the code

e 5 j p e w u    

For questions email Mr. Fox.

Attention Students:  Anyone interested in joining the Fellow of Christian Athletes can go onto Google Classroom and use the code 

b r 4 k l 2 a

For questions email Mr. Fox.

Attention Girls:  Girl’s League is looking for new and returning members.  If you would like an application to join, please contact Mrs. Dixon at [email protected].  The deadline for applications will be September 23rd.

Attention Students:  Anyone interested in joining Drama Club or helping with the fall play: if you missed the meeting on Monday, please email Mr. Cossitor at [email protected] by the end of the week to sign up.

Attention Students:  Any 10th grade student interested in joining the Sophomore Class Executive Committee (the group who organizes dances, activities, etc) can go onto Google Classroom and use the code:

x 2 f t 4 7 6 

For questions email Mr. Palfey

Attention Students:  Any 9th grade student interested in joining the Freshman Class Executive Committee (the group who organizes dances, activities, etc) can go onto Google Classroom and use the code:

p m i e 5 o w

For questions email Mrs. Palfey

Attention Seniors:  Mr. Dumm and Mrs. Harris are currently looking for dependable and hardworking students to join this year’s Senior Class Executive Committee.  Seniors who join the committee will help make decisions relating to class events, fundraising, and junior/senior prom.  You must also join this committee if you are interested in running for class officer.  If interested, please email Mrs. Harris at [email protected] for a Google Classroom code.

The deadline to join is Wednesday, September 23rd.  The class election will follow shortly after this date.

Attention Students:  Any current 11th or 12th grade student that has completed ANY community service, please reach out to Ms. Fox at [email protected].  You could qualify for a $200 Challenge award.  Deadline is September 28th.